The Oregon Cliff House burned in the Holiday Farm Fire on September 8th 2020. We are not currently taking reservations at this time. We look forward to rebuilding over the years to come and will update our plans and progress here and on our facebook page as they unfold.
Thank you for your support and patience as we begin the process of creating something new in the footprint of the old Oregon Cliff House.
Get lost in all the amenities and beauty that innovation and nature have to offer.
The Oregon Cliff House includes all the comforts of home and the luxury of a private resort.
- Riverfront views from every room in the house
- Elevated riverfront decks, patios and BBQs - Propane and coals included
- Six-person riverside hot tub
- Well equipped kitchen
- Three bedrooms, plus guest house, sleeps up to 14
- Three bathrooms, include handmade soaps, towels, mouthwash and more
- Cable TV, DVD player and Internet
- Comforts of home - CDs, Q-tips, spices, olive oil, firewood, and more
- Wiffle ball field, corn hole, horseshoes - includes all bats, balls, bags, shoes
- Two riverside hammocks
- Great fly-fishing
- Fully fenced and gated private property
Vida Yards - A Memorial to Brother Tarik
A vacation destination
Located in the middle of the most popular stretch of the McKenzie River for fly-fishing and rafting, there are countless activities nearby and right on the property.