The Oregon Cliff House is a place that you will want to come back to again and again
Welcome to The Oregon Cliff House, one of the McKenzie River's most spectacular vacation destinations. Perched on a cliff overlooking the the beautiful blue-green waters of the McKenzie River, this gorgeous home and guest house offers more than 2,400 sq ft of elevated riverfront views from every room in the house, and grounds unlike any other.
Get lost in all the amenities and beauty that innovation and nature have to offer.
The Oregon Cliff House includes all the comforts of home and the luxury of a private resort.
- Riverfront views from every room in the house
- Elevated riverfront decks, patios and BBQs - Propane and coals included
- Six-person riverside hot tub
- Well equipped kitchen
- Three bedrooms, plus guest house, sleeps up to 14
- Three bathrooms, include handmade soaps, towels, mouthwash and more
- Cable TV, DVD player and Internet
- Comforts of home - CDs, Q-tips, spices, olive oil, firewood, and more
- Wiffle ball field, corn hole, horseshoes - includes all bats, balls, bags, shoes
- Two riverside hammocks
- Great fly-fishing
- Fully fenced and gated private property
Vida Yards - A Memorial to Brother Tarik
A vacation destination
Located in the middle of the most popular stretch of the McKenzie River for fly-fishing and rafting, there are countless activities nearby and right on the property.